Christmas Carols (anywhere in ED)

Becs

I'll be putting up a notice in 'What's On' in a few days but here's a cheeky push for my choir's Christmas Concert at Southwark Cathedral* on 15th December, followed by wine and mince pies. PM me for more details, or watch out for the notice.

*OK, not in ED but not so far away...

St John's, Goose Green, Sunday 21st December - traditional Service of Nine Lessons and Carols at 6pm is your best bet. Otherwise 11pm on Christmas Eve before Midnight Mass.

You might wish to make a note of the Children?s Nativity Pageant on Sunday 21st December at 11.30am and the very popular Children?s Christingle Service at 4pm on Christmas Eve. Midnight Mass begins at 11.30pm. Christmas Morning Family Service at 10am.

Other services at St John's over Christmas will be on the St John's website ? www.stjohnseastdulwich.org

Stephen

There are carols at the horniman, too

Christmas Carol Concert

Sun 14 Dec 3?6pm

Join us for this fun festive carol concert in the picturesque setting of our award-winning Gardens. Enjoy performances from the English Baroque Choir and the Crystal Palace Band, carols, hot-roasted chestnuts, toy stalls, hot and cold refreshments and free Santa?s grotto.

Bandstand in the Gardens Free admission

http://www.horniman.ac.uk/exhibitions/event_detail.php?event_id=239