Binmen mystery - recognise this van?

jenf

Strange goings on in East Dulwich Road this morning - our new, clearly marked commercial Veolia recycling bin was missing in action this morning (we run Hop Burns & Black) and on checking CCTV, it seems that a non-Veolia lorry not only emptied the contents but the two binmen then threw THE ENTIRE BIN in the back of the van.

Pic attached (apols for poor quality) - we don't recognise the logo so wondered if anyone else might so I can contact them, give them a mouthful and get them to bring it back or reimburse the hefty fee Veolia will inevitably charge us to replace it.

Thanks all - we have reported to the police and a forum poster kindly DMed a name of a company that does commercial collections along ED Road that they thought might be the culprits, Fiveways, but this doesn't come up in any Google searches.

Have been speaking with Veolia today but they're not the easiest company to deal with, apart from advising me that a) it wasn't their lorry and b) a replacement bin will cost ?150. Nice work if you can get it, I guess.

Amazing - thank you. Turns out it IS a Fiveways vehicle, however the company says they hire out loads of lorries to local providers (either Southwark council or private waste services) so can't tell me who without a registration number. I will now pass all of this on to the police and Veolia - and encourage Fiveways to be a little more cooperative...