Reno works skip outside house on East Dulwich Grove

Dbrskh

Opposite the Dulwich Hospital bus stop. There was a skip there 2-3 weeks ago which is now gone, it was outside a house having work done. Well, the skip is gone but the space it was taking and the surrounding space weren?t cleaned properly. On Tuesday my husband stepped on a piece of wood with a rusty nail as he was getting out of our car. The nail went trough his shoe and pierced his skin. The same day later on in the day he drove me to Denmark Hill station and by the time he got to ED roundabout he had to pull over and change a tyre because it was flat. I?m 100% sure it happened when we parked esrlier in the day on EDG where he stepped on the rusty nail. Just beware.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Good that PETA is on it but can we add our voices to the fight against this horrible practice? I’m still shocked! A petition maybe? Happy to raise to the RSPCA but don’t want to duplicate efforts. I’ve signed campaigns from RSPCA before which sends it directly to your councillor
    • Yes, I'm aware of that. I believe the brood was five to begin with. However they are almost adult size now so not the prey of rats any longer. 
    • Happy to recommend Greg. Lovely guy and a really hard worker, high standard of work, clean and tidy too. Greg sorted out a tricky water tank problem in a tight space in a loft, staying late into the evening to get the correct parts and fix the problem. Thanks Greg!
    • Birds have large broods as it is unlikely all their offspring will make it through to adulthood.  Nature.  Important to reduce unnatural predation such as rats.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In