Dog barking on Blenheim grove

Hi all I know most are familiar with this one, but yh that place where the dog was barking has been raided by armed police there was helicopters and loads of fancy police cars , one came with a tow truck

So basically I think the dog has been saved as he will no longer need a guard dog to protect all he?s illegal goods

Have just posted this on the original thread:

When passing earlier today at around 8:15pm, I saw the beginnings of what looked like a raid starting to take place, with 4 or 5 tow trucks lined up along Blenheim Grove, and an argument starting to unravel between what I assume were the drivers of the tow trucks and the presumed owner of the garage who was kicking up a fuss.. in the meantime having read Peckhamguy's story of events that had unfolded, with the owner being tasered, I was under the impression that the dog would be in safe hands...

however...

I have just passed the garage on my way home and initially I thought it all seemed quiet. Then the guy in front of me (on the phone), stopped at the garage, looked into the gates, signalled to whoever he was on the phone to and was let in to the garage by someone from the inside... the dog proceeded to bark. The same bark that I, and many of you, have heard for the last month, scrapping any hope that I had earlier this evening.

It seems that although the garage was supposedly raided, the dog is still there and still barking. The whole thing is very dodgy and very suspicious and I will be making my best efforts first thing in the morning to ring the RSPCA for the millionth time sad smiley

Just found out the guy who got tased is Kingsley a man that kinda owned it well he was the manager and he worked maybe still will work on people?s cars, found out the guy has been there for about 4 years without paying rent, and them tow trucks your saw where repo guys bailiffs they came to take cars this a part of the story that I have been told by a old man that lives across the road Barry?s motors, but I don?t see how they could come to take the cars in the garage as they would be owned by customers and not by Kingsley so they simply cannot take any vehicles, and did u see the amount of tow trucks there was 😂 I mean how many cars do they think can fit in the garage

The police plotted up in the car park chpurmert road and Blenheim grove waiting for a strike all weirded.

There was also about four 4+4 with armed police as well as many others they actually closed the road for a wile

Also just went passed literally just this second and checked I was making noises to see if I could here the dog but no bark so thought the dog was now gone, I will be taking my dog out in a second and will walk her passed there now and see as it?s just along the road

And oh yea after the police left and took Kingsley away with them, the bailiffs tried to move in and they was held back by the local mates of hes and they left empty handed again