Cats going mental on Court Lane

I live on court lane, and every morning for the last week, there have been a couple of cats going mental.

I imagine they're on heat. But they also keep coming into my house and harassing my cat. Not THAT kind of harassing (haha), but just coming in and starting fights.

Driving me crazy :/

where are you on Court Lane? I'm on the corner of Druce Road and one of my cats keeps going missing for 48hours and coming home with bitten ears and lots of small injuries.

Just wondering if this is connected and if my cat, then I might be able to work out where he's going. He's neutered though so wouldn't be mating, more like scrapping.

Ah not one of mine then, mine are both bengals, one small and one huge (but dopey).

There is a grey and white cat at the bottom end of Court Lane but he doesn't seem to wander far.

Sorry can't think of any others, hope they give up soon!

It must be that time of the year. A nosey pussy was trying to get into my house last week. I was only putting the bins back, and it was going hell for leather at my front door after I came back in. Lots of late night meowing followed too.

Louisa.

I mean, yeah, obviously if that was an option I would. But my cat roams in and out freely so we have a cat flap. More bothered that they're pissing him off and occasionally rummaging through the kitchen bin.

You can always buy the cat flap that has a tag where it will only open for your cat, that will stop other cats coming into your house and for the bins you build housing for them with a lid. This will also hide the bins and look nice