Mobile phone coverage?

Hi, I'm considering switching to iD mobile - it works off the Three network. Does anyone use iD? Do you have good coverage in the ED area? (The network map I'm looking at suggests there might be areas where it isn't so good.)

Long term Three customer here, if you are in Goose Green, the coverage is awful, 4G only works once in a blue moon in this area too.

If you complain to 3, they will give you a home booster, but that's even more radio waves and if you are sensitive to that sort of thing, not ideal.

se22cat Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Long term Three customer here, if you are in Goose

> Green, the coverage is awful, 4G only works once

> in a blue moon in this area too.

Yet the coverage map for 3G and 4G on Three claims to be excellent for indoor and outdoor in the Goose Green area. So that is another work of fiction by them.

SarBear Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have Vodafone, avoid. LImited coverage in ED

I have Vodafone and it is great.

I tried the others and they all had problems with signal strength. Talkmobile runs on Vodafone network, is cheaper and has all the good coverage that Vodafone has.

Data on three is usually terrible from Denmark hill station to about a third of the way up lordship lane.

Voice works ok outside but is poor inside.

The only reason I tolerate them is their unlimited data bundle.