Deleted

gemma_lu

Ah Gemma, a loving heart indeed.

I fear a collection will not deliver the solution you seek. I'd suspect that the target of your affections would crave medium term security, opportunity and respect.

From a professional perspective he needs to ensure that he's legal, registered and on minimum wage. If he has met immigration criteria he'll also be able to talk to the relevant institutions about accommodation support.

Unfortunately if you're simply distraught about the hand that life has dealt him, and hope to make him an object of charity, then he is as much a stranger as the 5 billion people on the planet who share his struggles.

If you'd like to help those guys, then talk to NGOs about career opportunities!

I think Admin should correct the spelling mistake on this title, or Gemma, you can do this yourself.

Hugue, you have flagged up a valid point regarding being legal and i sure hope he is due to the obvious publicity he has here now, or maybe Admin should delete this thread? It's still early and it's Saturday.

Gemma, whilst your caring nature has to be commended I fear making a point of highlighting this gentleman's plight to his boss will have a negative effect. I am sure his boss is fully aware of the situation and highlighting it to him will probably only result in the guy in the shop being sacked.

Also, for a multitude of reasons, I would probably edit any reference in your post to where this shop in question is.