Someone Pooed behind our bin!

Afternoon,

Smoeone pulled out our bin yesterday afternoon and did a big poo right by our bins. I don't think we have any sworn enemies! Someone on another forum said she's seen similar posts on here but I can't find them. Any idea who this is and how to stop them doing it again? Not only is it revolting but I have two 15-month-olds and is obviously a health risk. In the meantime I'll be looking into security cameras I think!

Are you sure it's human? We have the occasional fox poo around our bins.

Boddle Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Afternoon,

>

> Smoeone pulled out our bin yesterday afternoon and

> did a big poo right by our bins. I don't think we

> have any sworn enemies! Someone on another forum

> said she's seen similar posts on here but I can't

> find them. Any idea who this is and how to stop

> them doing it again? Not only is it revolting but

> I have two 15-month-olds and is obviously a health

> risk. In the meantime I'll be looking into

> security cameras I think!

I saw a lady walk around the side of our building once, thinking she was a burglar- I went down to see what was going on - she wee?d there - I was horrified - I can?t say I was very polite as she walked away quite calmly!! How disgusting can people be!!

Which road / part of ED are you, OP?

I can hardly begin to imagine the journey. You leave for your destination, presumably imagining you?ll arrive without need for an unplanned movement en route. At some point you must realise the train is in the station. You quicken your pace, grit your teeth, gird your loins. Then just as you?re speedwalking up OP?s road, you know it?s actually happening. Nowhere left to go, you nip into the garden, hide behind the bin and pray for a Bristol Type 4.

So where did this journey start? And how far could the mystery curler have been from the next safe and available porcelain throne? We need to know!

I'm about 20 paces from the Picturehouse. I reckon they have a loo. I know ESPH does. Failing I bet you could get to Kanela in 30 steps, Jade Boulangerie, GBK,House of Tippler.. the list goes on! None are pubilc loos, agreed, but I bet they would've been kind to someone in need... #dontdumpondoorsteps