Thank you to everyone that helped! (after my car was rear ended by a bus)

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the people that helped me this morning after my car was rear ended by a double decker bus outside Kings. Thank you Emily that asked if myself and our three kids were ok, helped me get the buggy out the back of the car even though there was smashed glass everywhere and was generally lovely and reassuring. Thank you to the ladies that held my 2 year olds hand while I spoke to the police and reassured the other two, to Viv my neighbour who happened to be on the bus behind that took my kids to A&E to be checked over. Thank you to those people that stroked my dog that took most of the impact of the accident and helped get her out without her being harmed, her being in the booth with a million smashed shards of glass. Thank you to the doctors and nurses on the pavement that patiently waited while I worked out what I was doing and asked if we were ok and thank you to the people that gave me their details as witnesses.

Although a stressful incident, unimagined as we set out to drive to Devon and see my family, I was overwhelmed by the care, selflessness and general kindness shown by everyone that passed by.Thank you all.

well no one passed by, all stopped to help which is what we do when someone need it, no one was going to leave you stranded - I hope you are not too shocked all of you, and make your way to Devon as singalto said, if you can : hire car and resolve, children and dogs, we wish you a good journey and wonderful weather with your family, r&r.

Gosh, poor you, sounds horrific but lovely to hear that people came to your aid. There are so many prolific 'this world's gone to the dogs' posters on this forum so very nice to hear evidence to the contrary! Hope you, your kids and your poor doggie get over the shock/injuries quickly and enjoy what remains of your holiday.