Dulwich Home Workers Club

Hi All,

Well, the DHW club had its first meeting this week, with a few ideas kicked about for how the group should go forward.

There are plans for a Forum where the group can meet to discuss all matters relevant to the homeworker, and to hold regular meetings towards the end of each month.

If you'd be interested in joining then please visit www.photograph-er.co.uk/DHW and register. Alternatively you can keep an eye on this posting for the dates/locations of future meetings.

We're open to you if you work from home for whatever reason, be it self employed, or simply because you're home based, and you miss not being part of a bigger group of people. We hope to give you the chance to bounce ideas around, have a bit of a moan about procrastinating over your accounts, maybe a bit of networking or simply getting out of the house.

Regards

Eric

Is this something people would be interested in? If so, drop me a mail, [email protected] Subject: Homeworker Club, and I'll keep you posted on venue/date of first meeting.

Thanks for showing interest, but can I ask you to mail me please. It's easier to set you all up on a mailing list than to PM you all! As we know, time is money! (I'll also only BCC you for the first few times, until we all get to know each other.)

Also, Loz's idea of a party is something I had seriously thought about as perhaps the first meeting. Not a beery night out, we all know how to do that, but perhaps lunch somewhere local pub to get to know each other.

So if you want to come along to our first meeting, which will take the form of a "Party" then drop me that mail , and the day of the week you'd prefer, and I'll sort out a venue. I'd see this taking place on week commencing Monday 15th December, before we all may have to start drifting off around the country.

I look forward to meeting you all in due course.

Cheers

Eric

LostThePlot Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi All,

>

> I have been wondering of late if there might be

> anyone interested in joining a Homeworkers Club?

Well it seems you would!

If you mailed me you should have an invite to the first meeting. If however you;ve just seen this then drop me a mail, [email protected] Subject: Homeworker Club, and I'll let you know about our first meeting, to take pleace onj the afternoon of the 16th December.

Regards

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

PeckhamRose Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> And also pay your taxes you self employed peeps by

> 31st Jan! Where's the meeting, Eric?

Not got a venue yet, as have three deadlines all looming for friday....not sure I'll be sleeping before then!

E