New green shop website

You're absolutely right - will add the link tomorrow!! And thank you millions Nero for taking the time to support our fledgling business.

The online shop part of the website will be going live later this week. And until we get the shop - deliveries being made in Evie - our electric car.

x

Hello everyone - yes - that's right - we're currently negotiating on 77 Lordship Lane, which is the old sports/mobile phone shop. And right now I'm working on adding products to the website so we can start selling online.

Any suggestions for product lines gratefully received.

Hi Vicks....about product lines.......

After speaking to Karavan today when shopping and also with my mates at smbs it seems that productwise whatever you decide to stock in your new shop you shouldnt copy any eco products they have as I know they would be very peed off. Especially those guys at smbs. They said you should have had a meeting but something came up.Did you know they sell alot of eco friendly products as does Healthmatters down the road.?This has come up on another thread but those guys have been here along time and deserve respect.pm me to discuss if you like,I am a local commercial landlord and just would like to preserve the peace for our good community of shopkeepers.

:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In