dogs mess on goodrich road

Just rub the old fellas face in it, that should do the trick. Concerning the nunchucks at his age he'll probably just knock himself out with them if he gets tasty with them. Message me the footage if he does.

On a serious note, tell him Jeremy Kyle is very proud of him.

Bryan Cocksedge Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The main culprit is the old nutter with the

> Springer. Just nobody wants to say anything to a

> 70yr old with 16 hole DMs and nunchucks.

-------------------------------------------------------

Blimey - couldn't he use a toilet? ::o

Goodrich - you think you're are so great - but I bet you don't have as much dog poo as Friern??? Stop bigging yourself up, Friern is the undisputed dog poo capital of ED, its everywhere, rotton stuff from invisible dogs that come in the night.

Seriously Bryan, if you know who the culprit is and can give descrption, address, times he's usually around then let southwark council know - I believe that they have teams who will come out and try to catch them in the act and issue fines etc. It's such a disgusting thing to do anyway (leaving dog poo around, not calling the council) but I think whoever keeps doing it in goodrich road is particularly low as there's a school there so it's always full of children and parents walking up and down.

We have quite an artwork up and down Landells today, not helped by the binmen wheelieing it around everywhere. Would like to catch the culprit but not sure if I'd look a bit odd sitting in my front window with a camera & notebook. Will alert the council anyway.

Somebody has kindly allowed their small (judging by the size of the turd heap components) dog to crap in the middle of my path by my gate.

Thanks. I always look forward to cleaning dogshit from the soles of my shoes (and washing down the path in the dark and fog).

:-S

I've had a run in with him - nutter man with mangey Spaniel. A friend's child is now blind thanks to irresponsible dog owners and when I saw him nonchalantly strolling along paying no attention to the crapping mutt I saw red especially as my dog mad toddler was close by. I had a word which escalated into a shouting match after he swore at me. So I reported him to the park attendants in Dulwich Park. I'm sure it's done no good but I can't wait to find out where he lives and get a retrospective fine slapped on him - BRING IT ON!!!!

We have a tremendous amount of dog crap on our road (court lane), and some suspiciously large human looking turds keep turning up too. I dread walking home when it's dark, wondering if my next step will be in to a steaming pile.

Obviousy loads of dogs being walked up to the park past my house but still no excuse for it.

chuff

Sheepish? Are we talking about the same man? Maybe he reads the EDF and realising there's joined up thinking about him and his crapping mutt is trying to be a good citizen in 2009 but somehow I very much doubt it. I've found out where he lives and will be calling the council this week aswell as the good people at Dulwich Park where my particular run in with him occured. I don't do vendettas but I feel so strongly about this particular issue - it really offends me and then to see it happen infront of your eyes and the 'culprit' behave as if it's just one of those things.....

I will report back soon.

Round my way there have been a number of instances of what looks like human poo, as well as used baby wipes and nappies left at the side of the pavement. I also get tired of finding sweets, bits of chocolate, discarded chicken bones, as well as broken glass strewn around- in the park too, especially in the summer after picnics.

I guess litter is a general problem and the dog poo is one aspect, all deeply unpleasant I agree.

• 4 months later...