Cheese Block flapjacks

Having been the recipient of amazingly friendly service in CB recently (already reported on the forum previously) I can now say that IMHO their flapjacks should get a place in the ED hall of fame right alongside their desevedly famous samosas.

Mrs M came home with a flapjack yesterday, which we shared for desert, and it was absolutely the best I have ever tasted. Moist, succulent, flavoursome, melt in the mouth. Wow! Was this a one-off, or are they always this good? Any flapjack regulars care to comment?

This forum is bad for your health. First there's a biscuit thread in The Lounge, and now a flapjack one here. Bad for those of us of the easily tempted sweet tooth persuasion.

I love flapjacks. A holy trinity of oats syrup and fat. Can't wait to try these from the Cheeseblock as they've been so highly recommended.

I have to say that if we are going to have a serious debate about flapjack then it has to be said that the flapjack that the WI were selling at the Dulwich fair at Goose Green were pretty fantastic and lovingly labelled with a full ingredient list (Rumour has it that they were made by Mumra's fair hand!)

Nikster