Missing ginger & white cat - Henslowe/Upland/Barry Rd

Hope it's not inappropriate for me to ask for help on this one - this is my first time on EDF and I must say it looks very useful!

I live at the bottom end of Henslowe (not far from the church at the bottom of Upland Road where it meets Barry). My young, neutered male cat, ARCHIE, ginger and white, went missing yesterday. He is chipped and has a collar with his details attached. He has a marked limp (back left leg)from a horrible injury he got the last time he went missing about three months ago. He has caused me much grief and loads of money already but me and his sister miss him.Any news, good or bad welcome.He has a great curiuosity about holes and I wonder if he might have tangled with a fox. I have leafleted and put some posters up around the area - this is just a long shot.... any one in my area including the middle bit of Barry Road please let me know any news, good or bad. Thanks

Have decided to add land line number - there's an ansaphone 0208 693 4949

archie.jpeg

Thanks for the kind words and support - they've cheered me up a bit. Will let you know if the Wanderer returns.

Today is a day of firsts for me - first use of EDF and soon off to try the Street Car based in Friern Road.I'm sure there must be a string about this but I haven't had time to explore the EDF site yet.

My ginger kitten recently went missing from Ferris Road and was found two weeks later right out up the other end of Barry Road and so it is worth while covering a large area with your posters and maybe put one up near the post office and/or station as that will get a wide audience.

I will broaden my poster campaign and keep my fingers crossed - can't believe he's gone again after the traumas of last time but I can't imagine him as a house cat - guess I'll have to consider it though if he ever comes home!The not knowing is the worse part.

Indeed, it's a good idea to broaden your search. The rascal who went AWOL for a month was mine! When we initially searched we foolishly thought being quite a shy, 'homey' cat he'd only have made it a couple of roads either side of us but he had in fact made it all the way from Pellatt Road to Lacon Road!

I really hope you find him. Mr Princess and I will certainly keep an eye out for him.

GOOD NEWS - the wanderer has returned. Got back home after another gloomy trek round putting up posters and lo and behold there he was, sitting in the hall looking very pleased with himself. He's hungry but very lively, can only think he must have been shut in by someone over the Bank holiday weekend. This cat has caused me to age prematurely and must now surely be very low on lives! Thanks to all, your support has been great, much appreciated.