East/North Dulwich Train Robberies

cazkid

AllforNun Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> well yes tony...i am sure if you were held up at

> knife point, alone in the dark by some nutter, you

> would not piss your pants, oh no you'd reach for

> your crayons and sketch the geezer ?

You have COMPLETELY missed my empthasis!

I have campaigned on many threads for some description whether it be the "Dog-Snatcher" or the aggressive Guy on the Bus etc...if you care to look at all these recent "alert" threads like the INfamous onwe with Black Guy and the suitcase, the other day, I said "could you add more".

That is what this article did so I reproduced it.

I was NOT being sarcastic at all, I MEANT IT LITERALLY! so YOUR sarcasm is way off the mark AfN.

It's a bit odd this one because it is a "re-appeal" for information by the police that seems to have been picked up heavily by the regional press as well as being covered by the Standard article. It would appear, given the regional coverage, that British Transport Police think that the perp may no longer be in the area. I might, of course, be wrong.

The most recent offence was November 2007.

Tony.London Suburbs Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> He is white, of slim build, about 6ft tall and

> with brown hair.

>

> Most of the attacks were carried out at North

> Dulwich and East Dulwich stations

>

> There's a helpful description.

xxxxxxx

There was a picture of him in one of the free papers

Edit: Oooops sorry Eliza hadn't seen your post :-$

Missed point ? ...

I was not being sarcastic as i thought you were being serious ? ....and no being confronted by a stranger with bootfetish and suitcase, with knife and intent or running across the rye with you pitbull in a bag often means.....no other description than the one they offer !!!

or photofit of man resembling a martian who bears a likeness to an x boyfriend who you still subconsciously have never forgiven for sleeping with your best friends mum !