The White Stuff

Driving home from work this evening, I tried to cut through Lewisham up to Hillyfields and through Brockley cross, you know where the 484 goes, what a mistake that was, I had to turn back and go through Depford. I couldnt get up the hill without traction control city. some guy cut me up and nearly caused a smash, you can imagine the expletives I ranted at him. Some people were driving like loons. I think I will avoid driving tomorrow, and try the bus instead.

Black ice everywhere, cars skating all over.

Horrible accident on Peckham Rye East.

Car wrapped around railings outside Ivydale School.

Pizza parlour was still sending pizza scooters out through blizzard. About 11pm, near to nil visibility, the only light is from the blue flashing emergency beacons. Pizza boy just phuts past ambulance, fire engine and police cars and the now open-topped car on Peckham Rye and nips around the police van blocking the junction at the bottom.

I hope you people are grateful for your pizzas. Very bizzare sight.

Yabba-Dabba Doo!....Its thick with snow now!

With apologies to all those inconvenienced by the Snow and any effects it has on the elder Members *(and others) amongst us but the Dogs have only 9 hours to go to they can go back to Oxleas Woods on the egde of Eltham that looked beautiful last year when it snowed and the 4 of them had a fabulous time rolling and playing and chasing each other!>:D<

Just about to text a Ladyfriend and ask her to come down from South London on Tuesday/Wednesday instead, got to get yer priorities right, innit Peeps:)-D