No trains

boswell

Thanks for that. logged on to TFL, followed the rail live update link, and shock - Southern web site not running. Great that they can't run a web site or a train service. ThHis is one of the things I loved about the EDF - I get the info I need straight away.

ok i know this is sad but ermm due to the trains being cancelled i cant get to work where i have left my charger for my work laptop. I need to work today despite the being snowed in and wondered if anyone would be nice enough to lend me their chargers as i'm guessing not that many ppl will be working from home..... i have an HP compaq 6910p laptop.

I'm supposed to be going to a conference which I was really looking forward to, and I can't even find out if it's still on, let alone if I can get there (6)

This weather has been forecast for days, why are the transport people never prepared for it???

Can anybody advise if there are trains running currently from East Dulwich to London Bridge (or BACK again..) please ?

Railtrack website does not advise much apart from 'train delays in South England'.

When I query on specific train journeys I get the same message.

Any (current) advice gratefully received....

According to my husband who is working from home today - an email has just gone round his office saying that if people want to get home they should do so now. Or book into a hotel asap.

Maybe they are paranoid but I thought I would pass the message on.

Poz

From my eye in the sky over ED station I've not seen any trains pass through yet.

The live departures board linked above is worth keeping tabs on, though as trains listed on there seeming to run are then cancelled at short notice it wouldn't surprise me if trains and crew are ready to start running from depots or stations but as the snow is continuing to fall lightly that rail conditions can't be guaranteed along the route, let alone access to platforms and staircases etc.