Free the Dulwich One

andrewc

JAGS & Alleys ?I would have thought this will be a NFA after discreet words have been passed & the very real prospect of being exclused from a career in the laws is mooted.

If however it had been between the Lord Carpet millionare skool vs Peckham Unruly academy, you can bet that the yoof would be asbo'd.

The fight was advertised on one of the social networking sites as being organised by the Charter School as a snowball fight between them and Dulwich College. Then anybody who likes a bit of fun went as well, bringing the numbers up significantly. I think most of the Dulwich senior schools were represented.

Let them enjoy themselves - they're only kids

hmmm, don't think it was this one but saw one lad before I finished who'd been assaulted following a snowball fight - not in the worst state I've seen an assaulted person but even so, not the end to a "snow day" him or his family wanted.

Ha

This provides an extra dimension

Well done charter Proles - combining smashing the class system with putting the boot into the pigs - its a shame you couldnt have got Lord carpet dscount emporium down and debagged the titled capitalist oppressor as well

I was in the cafe at 9.30am and it had started. A small but good natured affair. You could tell the Dulwich College gents as they had a cavalry style charge technique picked up from their military History classes.

It was still going at 10.30am as more people joined in...but I like all snow ball fights I correctly predicted it would soon get out of hand. They always did in my day!

A big boy got one in the mouth and it had shit inside it and he swallowed it and everything. One girl in year 10 got one in the ear and it had ice in it and it sliced her earlobe off. I heard Mrs Potter was sent out by the headteacher to sort things out but she got one in the face and just went mental and threw Luke Edwards in the pond and it wasn't even him that threw it.