dodgy cash points

jmartyn

Hey all, l am new to this forum, just moved to the area in Dec. Just wanted to let you know (this may be common knowledge to everyone else), but i was lazy and used the cash point at the petrol stn by East Dulwich Road opp the Indian (Total or Esso?) and my card has been cloned. One of those cash points where they charge you, and now l have had two lots of ?101.84's being taken out twice since. So stay away!

It looks like it would be that one, as i took out ?100 cash, and there was a ?1.84 charge, this was fri morning. I didnt use another cash point until early hours Sun am (Lordship Lane), but a further ?101.84 was taken out early hours of Fri morning and then last nite. Assuming as l didnt use another cash point between the initial legitimate withdrawal and the next ?101.84 being deducted at 1.35am sat morn, that it was that cash point. Esp as the amounts are ?101.84.

They show as Link and thats it. The bank cant tell me until tomorrow what machine it came from though. Has to be one that charges as you cant take out such a strange amount otherwise (obv!).

I wont use a cash point like that ever again! Not only do you have to pay (my own laziness admittedly), but l am now down another ?200!