Npower - more abuse!

seanmlow

Stayed with my mate the last few nights in Co-Operative house just off Rye Lane. Monday at 8pm - salesperson from Npower. Said we were not interested. Came back again, with a colleague, at 8.30. Said not interested again.

Tuesday, 9pm, they came knocking again. Little angry this time, so asked them to please stay away. Same guy came back again with his colleague at 9.30!

Not only is it bloody anti-social at these times, I still can't figure out how they are getting in the building through the security door.

Anyway, I have had enough of them and had to make a complaint!

Good for you for complaining, I hate Npower sales people!

Had some Npower guy come to our block again the other day and like all the others he was so pushy and arrogant not to mention patronising, I had to 'politely' shut the door in his face to get him to go away as he just wasn't listening to my 'I'm not interested' and 'I'm more than happy with my current supplier'.....drives me mad!

You lot don't know the half of it. Two Saturdays ago me and the missus are curled up in our den when the bloke from British gas calls at 7:30 A.M! During the day the a women from E.D.F calls to talk figures while I'm at Sainsburys and the silly cows only gone and signed us up! The next saturday the E.D.F guy comes to checl the meter (bit premature) 'she's upstairs mate'.

We had these guys round the other night - just told them I didn't pay the bills but would be happy to take any literature to pass on - at which point they quickly left. Was a bit miffed to see that someone had actually buzzed them through the video entry system tho - thought we had it for a reason...