Missing post (royal mail)

joey2

Just wondering if anyone else has been having a problem with their post recently? I've had several items that have not turned up including a film from Lovefilm, a contract for my new job and my car insurance. I've just spoken to the postman and he doesn't understand why. I guess I'll have to pop into the Silvester Road post office.

Yes, they are truly awful. Think it's the reserve postmen though that are at fault. We have a lazy reserve postie who dumps my whole building's mail through my letter box making me the second reserve postie. Anyway, had enough, called up on following number 08456112448. Filed a complaint and it seems to have improved, though don't know if that's to do with the main man returning from wherever.

If it's a big parcel/just too big for the letterbox and doesn't need a signature they sometimes put it on the doorstep so I come home and my parcel is leaning up against the door in full view of the road... Amazon parcels have gone missing but luckily the majority are still there when I get home at 7 - thankfully people must be honest on our road...

Just to have a moan about the post office. I received a red slip from them the other week saying a package was too big to go through the letter box. Went down to Silvester Road on Saturday morning to pick it up and got in the queue, and this thing turned out to be the smallest package I have ever seen in my life. Probably smaller than a ring box. And it turned out to be junk mail just to top it off. Aaaaaahhhhhhhh...