Pervert on the London Bridge > Victoria train

pascalo

My g/f just told me that she got semi-harassed on the train.

She first didn't realize because she was half asleep, but the guy sitting next to her started rubbing up to her with his elbow and touching his crotch. She just blanked and was to scared to say something. This was happening in a five-seat aisle, and no-one else said something either. When the filthy pig got up at Battersea Park, he threw a piece of paper onto her with his phone number on there. She was so shocked that she threw the note away imediatly after, which is a shame in a way, because I'd love to tell the guy how much I want to take his kneecap out.

Anyway, I don't want to make anyone frightened, but could people please say something if they notice something like that ...

Oh my god! Poor thing, I hope she is ok, what a horrific experience. Isn't it very sad that people have stopped confronting others through their own feer, it is a very sad that as a society we are so scared of 'others' and their reactions that we fail so say anything when others are being abused in public.

and what a disgusting man!

sorry - I read the above to mean that - we have stopped doing it so we used to?

And I'm doubly sorry if this turns into a pedantic spin-off - my first thoughts were as above - I hope she is ok. I have had partners report similar things to me in the past and whilst I didnt necessarily want to kneecap anyone (well, not after the red mist departed) it does make the blood boil.

Isn't it Japan where this is a major problem on their tubes? or was it and they introduced measures to stop it?