Bawdale Road last night

The way I see a situation like this is, If it was a regular occurrence then I would be forced to ask the people involved to have some consideration for their neighbours, but as it is only once in a blue moon live and let live.

i must say, i heard the noise last night, but ...... i had my windows closed! didn't bother me at all! happy partying is all i can say!!!!!

mind you, if it was next door to me things might've been different, but i'd have told them about it, respectfully!

I would have spoken to them if I had known exactly where the noise was coming from... Did not really fancy knocking on people's doors in the middle of the night - or even this morning for that matter - when I was not sure I had the right people.

I used to live there and had a couple of loud parties during my tenure. Perhaps you are in a time loop, which would explain why you couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from? Otherwise, surely if it was loud enough to trouble you so, then it would have been loud enough for you to locate and reprimand the pesky scamps who dared be up at such a scandalous hour? :-S