Horrible accident Nunhead Lane

Louisa

I was driving down through Nunhead on my way to Lewisham this morning and the traffic was unusually bad heading down the main road. As I went past the bakers I noticed a queue of traffic behind a parked bus and a man laying in the road. Does anyone know what exactly happened here and if the chap in question is ok? I drove back through on my way home and police and other emergency vehicles were still in the area.

Louisa.

yes basically the local council are ***ts and nunhead lane is devoid of any serious investment because the executive won't get any votes for their/our money, the fact that it is used as a gateway for heavy goods vehicles coming south of the old kent road and tipper trucks heading to and from the recycling plants in bermondsey, plus every white van using pomeroy street as again, a gateway into ED and surrounding areas means ...well other than the little 10 year old boy who got killed and the driver never caught, and this latest traffic accident means that they, the executive, do not give a flying fuck and in fact just laugh and spend the money on a shit load of improvements round ED where they will get votes. sad but true. please feel free to respond anyone in the council, it's an open forum.

If the museum they closed on the Old Kent Road (livesey) was in ED the chances of it getting shut would have been 0. That is why the Libs have absolutely no chance of ever winning a general election and will without a doubt start to lose seats in the house at the next election.