Pub to watch the Rugga??

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend a good pub to watch the Rugby in today (England v France) ?? I have asked the CPT, but I am getting confusing answers from the staff there, so I am not sure if they are playing it or not? (They were saying they would show it from 5.00pm - but that is after the game has finished??)

So, any other recommendations?

Cheers!

Watch this Space for future rugby... changes happening at the prince albert on Bellenden Rd , will be the pub to watch lions tours and tri nations rugby ...... also special breakfast for super 12's semi's and finals.

call in and see from april onwards

No Mac , nothing to do with the old Mag

We take the PA in about 3 weeks , having previously had a few pubs in the West End.

I was at the Uplands 2001 - 2003 in both its incarnations and had a really good rugby Oz/kiwi/SA crowd. Im hoping to build on that when we move to the Prince Albert.

In case anyone gets worried , football will still be massive at the PA..... in fact discussions have taken place on getting more football shown live.

I am very much keen on keeping pubs traditional as well as having a top notch sports coverage.

no one should be concerned about any loss of sports coverage

again PM me if you have any specific questions

cheers

phil

Hoopers will be showing all the 6 Nations matches today (as usual!). There's always a good crowd following the games.Bar snacks will be available to order as well. We will also be showing the Lions tour in the summer.

We also have 4 real ales available, 4 draught lagers and around 40 bottled beers and lagers.

Hoopers

28 Ivanhoe Rd., London SE5 8DH

Tel:020 7733 4797

www.hoopersbar.co.uk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• If I buy a soap dispenser and want it to produce foam, do I need to add water? What is the ratio of water to hand soap? 
    • That's a good idea smiley blue , if you or anyone else comes across petitions to end these despicable acts of cruelty to defenceless animals please put on here or start a new thread if you please so we can sign the petition and add our objections to this , I would also like to thank all of you the people for reading these messages and adding your voices to this cruelty,  maybe we can end it 
    • Malumbu, by that measure are police efforts to cut down on anti-social driving by issuing tickets and fines a token effort as well? Surely punitive measures for cyclists breaking the rules will encourage them not to break the rules again? A bit like when you got stopped and taken into the cab of an HGV. The police are currently using that tactic to show those who break the rules cycling that it might lead them to being hit by a lorry due to the driver's having limited vision - the cycling equivalent of a speed awareness course for drivers.    When they stopped you was it because you had broken a rule or was it just more of an education programme and they asked you to take a look and did it change your cycling behaviour in any way? As I said previously there are those who break the rules on cycling out of ignorance (and those out of arrogance) and I am sure they are using HGVs to educate those in the ignorance category and then hitting those in the arrogance category with the PCNs.    
    • Good that PETA is on it but can we add our voices to the fight against this horrible practice? I’m still shocked! A petition maybe? Happy to raise to the RSPCA but don’t want to duplicate efforts. I’ve signed campaigns from RSPCA before which sends it directly to your councillor
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In