7-a-side footy @ Dulwich Hamlet

Gelboy

Hello!

I live locally and am looking to enter my work team into a 6/7-a-side league. Does anybody on here play in the league at Dulwich Hamlet and if so, can you give me a little review on what it is like (standard, refs, price, facilities ect)? Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Just entered a team last week on a Wednesday night but used to play up there for a friend...

It is pretty difficult to get a team in, so I would recommend putting your name down anyway while you think it over.

4 divisions from Monday-Thurs and each night has a real mix of teams. Top lot are pretty strong and take it quite serious but as you slump down the bottom - it is more casual and friendly...ish.

Pitches are relatively good - but your good ole bog standard astroturf. None of this artificial grass and rubber bits.

Refs are okay - normally pretty fair in their uselessness - but are generally a good laugh!

Hope that hasnt bored you to death or put you off...

Best of luck,

JJ