Woman found dead in Barry Rd 27.03

Er guys...someone died as a result of this. Show some respect?

Also worth reminding anyone new to this fantastic area that despite a some recent tragic events, Barry Road is not the centre of all evil. It's a beautiful street with a park at the end that just happens to be in London where, shock horror, stuff happens.

MrBen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Er guys...someone died as a result of this. Show

> some respect?

>

> Also worth reminding anyone new to this fantastic

> area that despite a some recent tragic events,

> Barry Road is not the centre of all evil. It's a

> beautiful street with a park at the end that just

> happens to be in London where, shock horror, stuff

> happens.

STUFF HAPPENS???? Two murders in the same road in the space of a month ? Tell me where else, in this ''just happens to be london'', that there have been another two totally unconnected murders last month in the same suburban road?

dulwichdoll Wrote:

>

> STUFF HAPPENS???? Two murders in the same road in

> the space of a month ? Tell me where else, in this

> ''just happens to be london'', that there have

> been another two totally unconnected murders last

> month in the same suburban road?

Well said! I moved from Inner London to The Suburbs 25 years ago and to be fair in the 300 homes in my street I've known 2 attempted burglaries and one actual burglary of a car stereo so yeah" "stuff happens" everywhere, I suppose.(6)

Though I will settle for that in 25 years.

Sorry to hear about anyones's loss.

stuff happens, depends what the stuff is, however the facts speak for themselves and in almost all cases of murder the victim and perpetrator are known to each other, you would need to be very unlucky to be a random victim, it does happen but it is rare. so while the recent events on barry road are disturbing, ed remains a very safe area to be.

From BBC news website:

Man charged with woman's murder

A 64-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a woman who was found dead at a house in south-east London.

The body of Tina Crawford, 45, was found at the property in Barry Road, East Dulwich, in the early hours of Friday.

Police said Phillip Bailey, from the Vauxhall area, was charged with her murder on Saturday.

The man is due to appear before Camberwell Green Magistrates' Court on Monday morning.

The couple were known to each other and lived at the property.

dulwichdoll Wrote:

>

> STUFF HAPPENS???? Two murders in the same road in

> the space of a month ? Tell me where else, in this

> ''just happens to be london'', that there have

> been another two totally unconnected murders last

> month in the same suburban road??

I'm sure there are a few! I don't agree with the point I think you're trying to make here DD. It's sad, tragic to have two in one street within a month. But such is fate. It doesn't mean Barry Road is the badlands and you'd be two pickles short of a sandwich if you honestly think it does.

john211murphy Wrote:

> From BBC news website:

>

> Man charged with woman's murder

>

> A 64-year-old man has been charged with the murder

> of a woman who was found dead at a house in

> south-east London.

>

> The body of Tina Crawford, 45, was found at the

> property in Barry Road, East Dulwich, in the early

> hours of Friday.

>

> Police said Phillip Bailey, from the Vauxhall

> area, was charged with her murder on Saturday.

>

> The man is due to appear before Camberwell Green

> Magistrates' Court on Monday morning.

>

> The couple were known to each other and lived at

> the property.

Exactly my point. At least one murderer was living in Barry Road. And thats one too many for me !! Maybe that makes me a pickle short then hey call me fussy but I prefer to keep my distance from murder scenes !