Sainbury's - One way system

Hi,

I have just learnt that the DKH store is to introduce a one way system in the store itself. Not content with us scanning our own purchases, they now want us to learn how to avoid congestion in the store.

As you enter the store you will follow large red floor arrows that will take you up and down every aisle (thus ensuring you do not miss any product so as to maximise sales) without causing 'Backdraft' (must be a traffic sale term). It will also ensure that pockets do not occur at the end of each aisle.

In short, I feel that this may be a way forward (Ikea have arrows) but loath the way the big stores dictae to us the way you shop!!

Your comments are welcome.

Regards,

Libra Carr.

ianr Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It surely can't apply to Freepersons of ED

> exercising their right to drive their sheep

> through the store?

xxxxxx

Sheep ....... One of my work colleagues was phoned yesterday by her partner, who informed her that Brockwell Park was full of cows and that the police could not trace where they had come from.

She was amazed/excited and proceeded to tell everybody within earshot about it until at some point she realised what the date was .....

As for me, I believed it too, I thought it was something to do with the Lambeth Country Show .....

Sorry admin I know it's off-topic but it's quite funny, well I thought so anyway :)