Incident at Sea Cow (Lounged)

Domitianus

Two p[olice cars with lights flashing pulled up outside Sea Cow earlier and one of the staff came out and talked to them. One car then drove off down a side street at speed, apparently following directions from said staff member.

Anyone have any idea what happened?

???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I hope they had some decent mussell in there it

> cod of got nasty

I'm sadenned to say it was our very own Tony London Suburbs involved in this sorry incident.

He entered the premises and asked if they had any 'crispy bits' for free, like he used to get in the SE17 area in his youth.

The fellow behind the counter told him 'kipper your hair on, if you've no money then get to the bass of the queue.

TLS was fuming, he hakes that sort of talk, it bring out the chip on his shoulder. The grouper people waiting were uneasy.

Suddenly TLS crabbed the fellow by the trout and snook him for all he was worth. The man thought he was a conger.

TLS was only playing though, he was net for reel. The queue had a whip round and TLS left there better off to the tuna fifty quid.

However someone from across the road called the old gill and now if they catch up with him it looks like TLS might be charged with a fry.

Hi,

This Plaice has a reputation for battering poor humans with exorbitant prices. I queried the price of a meal and was amazed at the attitude of the staff and was told 'pay up or eel eject you'. Go back to the sixties gangster London, they would not speak to Frankie Prawn or Jack the Kipper like that!.

regards,

Libra Carr.

This has bream going on a bit too long but it?s ?sardine these trying times not to skate around the issue and halibut of a laugh when all else we seem to be herring is how the world?s gone to eel. This shows we still got some sole left.

I thought everyone knew the police used their lights and sirens to pick up their F&C every Friday night?

Did the Sea Cow employee perhaps hand over a brown paper bag? in return for cash? thought as much. Noone likes cold fish and if I had a siren I would use it too.

Latest news - the Police have trawled the local area and say that the net is closing in around a school where the suspect is believed to be hiding. Police Sergeant Paul Dark said 'we won't let this one get away - we are giving top priority to catching this slippery customer.' Eye witness reports suggest that the suspect is about 8 feet tall, but this may be an exageration.

All's well, TLS admits he saw red but has had time to mullet over.

Being the sort of gent he is he roes to the occasion and went back to apologise. And that takes gurnards.

Turbot a John Dory short he walked back into the shop coleys a cucumber and in the herring of all present made a fulsome apology. Coincidentally a snapper was present who recorded the event.

There followed quite an emotional scene, the good frier described TLS as 'brill' which caused him to blush to his roots and mutter something about not making a huss.

Let's all hope sprats an end to the batter.