Maxin Chicken on Grove Vale

Keith

I noticed these guys have been over charging sometimes by getting ?2.99 for chicken burger-chips-drink but if you buy the chicken burger-chips it's ?1.99 so they have been charging me ?1 for the drink. Also I got a chicken burger with a stale bun, chicken wings that must have been days old and don't even try the chicken pieces as they are just pure oil. You think I would have learned my lesson the first time but Hey I'll know better now.:)

Keith! Please don't pollute your body with this rubbish. Were you drunk at the time? At least GBK will be here soon... no more need to resort to processed chicken hell!

• 2 weeks later...
Dont you dare insult Maxin Chicken.It is THE best fried chicken for miles around..and its cheep enough for an extra pound not to matter.It may be..ridculously unhealthy , however wat else are u gonna have.Kebab? exactly. Maxin chicken rules!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Before Maxine, I had to walk all the way to Favourite Fried Chicken. I am often under charged there, maybe it's because I praise the Sri Lankan Cricket team.

Don't be scared to go in there, they're really quite friendly. I guess with the recent growth of working class renting people (which the long term residents of Dulwich have had to bear), places like Maxine are frowned upon because it's not the norm.

It's downright snobbery...but we love it

Aha! Snorky - cracks in the veneer. For a man who thinks shoes should cost 20 quid, you're displaying worrying signs of food snobbery. How do you know the price of a Guardian Weekend (or even its name)?

Perhaps this grizzled working class hero sups bucks fizz at Davy's of a lunchtime? Long have I suspected that your campaign to clear ED of arrivistes is merely to clear the field for a rampaging property empire of your very own... ;-)

I know we've been getting a spate of unregistered users posing as their registered namesakes recently. could it be this is a case of someone having phished or hacked the details of snorky's account?

I can't believe the snorky we all know and love would even have heard the phrase "*SO* last season" on his merry travels. And there wasn't even any invective in that post!

Admins, investigate immediately!

Yes Yes Rudeboy

Those houses are infact on Melbourne Grove. Some of the house on Melbourne Grove are huge! They have back additions which are 2 storeys high.

snorky Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Dany Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Yes Yes Rudeboy

> >

> > Those houses are infact on Melbourne Grove.

> Some

> > of the house on Melbourne Grove are huge! They

> > have back additions which are 2 storeys high.

>

>

> I know my stuff dany boy - have a look at

> Ashbourne. I know this because........Well, Ill

> just leave it at that, but I think you will find 3 storeys on the backz of some of the Ashbourne Cribz

>

> I am not wrong bludz

Maxin chicken used to be the best chicken place in ED! I know the guy that used to run it and now that hes gone Maxin has slided into the toilet! I had some chicken there a few days ago and it was awful. Im really disapointed! The reason I still go to Maxim is in the hope that one day it might go back to its former glory.