Drug deal at the end of my street

snorky

A new one for me - I witnessed a drug deal in the *heart* of ED involving 3 blokes and a chap on a juvenile bmx - judging by the small size of the transfer package & the placement of the 2 blokes who acted as lookouts, it may have been an extra saucy little delivery

Class war and agitprop aside,I have not witnessed the before.

Needlees to say, should I see it agan, them Mr Petrol chainsaw may have to show his face

Is this a regular occurence in the balsalmic smeared underbelly of leafy bugaboo turgid ED ?

Saw an unbelievably obvious drug deal on similarly leafy Underhill Road a few months back. Two teenage boys ostensibly waiting at bus stop but incredibly nervous and jittery, ten seconds later a black Beamer pulls up on other side of road, one of the kids runs over, gets into passenger seat, is there for less than ten seconds, then gets out and runs back to the bus stop again, while car drives off.

What made me laugh was that shortly afterwards the P13 (which only runs 3 times an hour) pulled up and the boys got on. I like to think that they arranged the time of their drug deal so they didn't have to wait too long for the bus home afterwards.

I was minding my own business trying to buy some drugs on my BMX the other day in East Dulwich, when out of the corner of my eye I noticed a bloke fiendishly tapping away on a laptop using the EDT's free wi-fi - though having purchased nothing as far as I can tell. This simply has to stop.

*Bob* Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I saw something similar last week.

> An expensive car with blacked-out windows drew-up

> right outside my house!

>

> Anyway, I got in - we exchanged pleasantries and

> he dropped me round the corner.

xxxxxx

:))

It's like most kids play areas. I used to think it was just London, but it seems the quieter a place is, the more there is unofficially going on. You ought to try Frome.

I'm not implying that ED/LL is particularly quiet, with nothing else to do, before I get shot down in flames!

Goodliz Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> We have seen this happen on loads of occasions.

> Cars stopping and people getting in and out

> quickly etc. The streets round here are so quiet

> and free of police that dealing drugs is easy.

I love that you can phone for anything at any time of night and someone will bring it to you regardless of where you live within half an hour, it's why I live in London : )