Problem with (vodaphone mobile) reception

Hi, I live on Goodrich road (top end) and am having real issues with the reception on my vodaphone mobile. It starts off ok and then I get patches of "connection error" where I can't dial out (although people can dial in) Does anyone else have this problem? Rather annoying as work from home and need my mobile (which is a work moby so don't have any say on provider)

Mobile coverage can be bad all round Dulwich. My son was with Vodafone and works around the area in houses. He had to go outside most of the time to get reception. I had the same problem too with same and now with 3 still occasionally have trouble but not as often.I found switching off and on again helped but is a pain.

Bugger , problem is I get connection error all round the house, I'd be willing to set up shop in the bathroom but even that's no good! I have all my reception bars and it has been fine all morning then all of a sudden keep getting connection error when try to dial out...such a pain.

I am in Goodrich too and I too have both my personal and work phones with Vodafone. I worked from home yesterday and it was horrendous on my Blackberry but OK on my personal phone. Generally I find it OK but definitely have problems now and again - maybe too many people working from home on the same days!

I am also on Vodafone and lose connection from time to time. I have found that turning the phone upside down reconnects to the network. Try it next time to see if it works for you. Don't know why or how but it works!

Edited to say that this advice came from my teenage son and they know everything about mobiles I guess!

I used to be Vodafone (until two years ago), and had terrible reception always. I had to hold 2-hr international conference from calls from the pavement!

Then I moved to O2. The reception is really good. No problems with it ever. I can sit down and make calls!

I thought they'd all be the same, but they're not.

• 2 weeks later...

i have vodafone broadband. personally i think the growth of mobile broadband has overloaded the system as at peak times i get drop-out of conection regularly.

u should email vodaphone. if theyre not all in barcelona.