Thank you... (found cuddly monkey)

...I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to whoever it was that found my son's cuddly monkey (not a real one!) on Upland Road and kindly placed it on a wall. I had to send my poor husband out to walk the streets of ED to find it otherwise a nightmare bedtime was on it's way. Hopefully you read this.

Reminds me of my youngest daughter when on holiday in france. She was already entering her "psycho" two year old stage when she lost her little scrap of cloth that was permanently pressed against her nose whilst thumb sucking. Cue 11 days of misery on a campsite, when a restaurant owner arrived asking of our whereabouts. He'd found this scrap (about 4" sq) and driven 4 miles to return it to us, couldn't and still can't believe it. Angst over! How fluffy is that?

When we went away for New Year we packed nine million bags-worth of things, but forgot our son's irreplaceable bunny. I'll never forget the look of utter outrage and betrayal on his face at bedtime when I hopefully offered him a replacement bunny hastily sourced from a friendly child.

I was a long time sitting down to dinner that night.

So very glad that your cuddly monkey found its home on time!