Tired of Ripped to the Gills Coke Fiends on LL (Lounged)

snorky

another day, another Snorky stalwart topic to provoke debate or be binned in record time

I am bored with coked up gurning pissed idiots lurching all over the pavement on a weekend - from about 4.30onwards, it really is a tiresome task. I can cope with Biddys creeping slowly along. I can cope with Buggies ( yes, I really dont have a problem with this ), I can even cope with dawdlers, window shopping the EA on LL, then pootling along to NorthX road to gaze at wonder at the fabulous wares on display bfore having a nice cup of Java and skimming their EA handouts & looking up streets in their A-Z.

The daytime shift of teeth grinding piss artists are tiresome though

At what point was it acceptable to publicly exbhit your drug fuellled imbicility during daylight hours on the Vibrant LL

When did this sea change occur ?

I must have slept through it.

Just so I can understand (and perhaps, on reflection, retrospectively recognise the above scenario on LL !), what ARE the characteristics of someone on the substance mentined above.

I can recognise someone who is drunk, but how would I distinguish them from someone who's in that state plus "coked-up" ?

These drugged up individuals wander past my abode every evening, and I make a distinct difference between p*ss artists and druggies, these people are almost certainly delving into illegal substances and in full view of young children and innocent christians such as myself. I wander what the overly represented number of plastic coppers are doing about this locally? Nothing from what I have so far seen. It seems that certain clusters of the new ED community find it perfectly acceptable to fall around the streets in broad daylight babbling c*ap in some semi-etonian dialect. They make me sick. Well done snorky for raising this one again.

Louisa.

Louisa Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

I wander what

> the overly represented number of plastic coppers

> are doing about this locally?

I think they've calculated that they can't fit 14 million people in the cells over the weekend.

*Bob* I would quite happily provide a few of my spare bedrooms as temporary cells for some of these law breakers. (My preference would be for muscley males, I am eagerly awaiting that knock on the door asking for my help.

Louisa.

I think you're allowed to confiscate drugs from people whilst in uniform, but just you try confiscating drugs from people whilst in plain clothes and saying you're a policeman. They never fall for it. : (

KidKruger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> So basically the 'coked-up' elements in a drunken

> crowd can be identified by thrashing their tongues

> around like a washing machine, talking a lot,

> perhaps in a non-colloqial accent and being

> self-indulgent when in conversation ?

Yes and with the addage of foaming at the mouth they are relatively easy to spot.

So basically the 'coked-up' elements in a drunken crowd can be summarised by :

- thrashing their tongues around like a washing machine

- talking a lot, perhaps in a non-colloqial accent

- being self-indulgent when in conversation

- foaming at the mouth

Anything to add to this description guys, is this the full coked-up spec ?

The description above has a clear biase towards the oral characteristics of said inbibers does it not. therefore as I stroll down LL this weekend's afternoons I shall be scanning the mouths of drinkers for these giveaway signs that I can confidently declare I've spotted my very own cokeheads.

And these gentlemen are, to some EDFers, deemed preferential to pass on the street that standard drunks.

Jah Lush wrote:- What I can't stand is people taking drugs and not giving me any. Bastards!

Yeah, I agree Jah, but what can you expect from Thatchers children with their snout buried deep in the coke scuttle.