Postie delivering BNP flyers

I don't think the Royal Mail is endorsing the BNP by distributing their leaflets.

If you had enough cash you could do the same thing.

The only crimes here are the ones against graphic design on their leaflet.

We've had them in Sydenham too. I pretty much agree with the arguement that Royal Mail are not supporting them by posting their leaflets, just providing a postal service. It is also quite funny, as it shows that they simply don't have the support required to do post outs. Labour, Tories, Lib Dems, Greens, all would have volunteers doing mail shoots.

My issue about it is simply that a black postman may feel pretty wrong in having to post this shite, but at least they are sticking two fingers up at the BNP, and showing that they are hard working British people, working for Royal Mail and earning an honest wage, unlike these slimey cnuts!

Is that some allusion to 'fascism'?

I thought Rik Mayall politics died with the Young Ones.

surely if their leaflets were banned from being posted it would actually give them more publicity ?

Denying even extreme left- or right groups a voice is more dangerous than allowing them to speak - better to let their arguments fall flat through discourse and debate rather than supression

The graphics are rubbish & based (partly) on that "Flimsy" reason they will not get my vote

Also as a grateful dyslexic , the logo/name BNP gets mixed up with TCP & NCP with a dusting of BP......all of which just say "YUK" to my mixed up brain ( I was so tempted to write "brian" there )

Make sense? ...no .....ohh it does to me!

W**F

*eats alphabet spaghetti for comfort....*

jimmy two times you hit the nail on the head there: where is this money coming from? which leads me to worry about the real concern: the fact that they could do really well at these european elections and getting support financially is just one sign that they're getting more and more people thinking that it's ok to support the BNP.

plimsoul Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> jimmy two times you hit the nail on the head

> there: where is this money coming from? which

> leads me to worry about the real concern: the fact

> that they could do really well at these european

> elections and getting support financially is just

> one sign that they're getting more and more people

> thinking that it's ok to support the BNP.

Um... donations at a guess?

There's a 'donation-o-meter' on their site - http://bnp.org.uk/2008/12/ybnp%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98billy-brit%E2%80%99-proves-to-be-a-hit/

They are still a joke party who can't debate and have no watertight policies.

I say bring in PR instead of our joke electoral system and let them get representation, if they were given a serious political platform rather than 'comedy' status they'd quickly be demolished.

I don't have a huge problem with political parties getting their manifesto across by mailshot - even when I strongly disagree with their views.

The problem with the BNP is that their slick marketing is designed to appeal to vulnerable and disenchanted victims of circumstance. And there is a veneer of respectability, which hides the nasty, vile core values of the party.

I was very offended. I live in Telegraph Hill, this ward is and always has had a proud history of voting for left wing parties.Officially we are the most left voting electoral ward in London. All I could think was how rude!