Dulwich to Greenwich Walk

Hi guys,

With it being such a beautiful day, I thought I would go for a walk round the local area, and I seem to remember that there is a trail or walk from Dulwich to Greenwich that was being talked about on here about a year or so ago, and I wanted to know more about this.

Can anyone shed any light on the route for this walk??

I know I could probably just get an A to Z and plot the route that way, but if there is already something established past local sights I would prefer to do that.

Cheers

Probably a little too late for the beautiful day that was today, but a couple of suggestions:

try www.walkit.com - it maps out walking routes, including less direct but quieter ones. Unfortunately, it doesn't usually include routes across parks (which might be locked at times,) although it does include open commons.

Also check the walking part of the Transport for London site www.tfl.gov.uk

You might have been thinking about the Green Chain Walk? I think there is a plan to expand it but I'm not sure either whether it is happening.

I can't think of any picturesque routes - one way would be to walk past the Horniman, carry on through Forest Hill and then bear north, but I cycle that route fairly often and it's not what I would call remarkable.

Otherwise Nunhead Lane, right at the bottom and through New Cross - but again, not much of note on the way.