Lordship Lane incident

Wino

I'm confused... the other thread in the lounge actually bothered to mention what the "incident" was compared to this rather empty thread and yet was locked... hmmm

I must say it's a little late to be having the police helicopter out circling the area don't you think... at least half an hour after reports came flying (excuse the pun) in.

They caught one of the guys who had been stabbed over on my street a few minutes ago. I had walked past them a couple of minutes before not knowing something was up and steered clear. His hand was bleeding quite heavily. There were 4 police vans and an ambulance. And then they went through our rubbish bins (me peering out the window, excitedly). It was just like CSI

Haven't been here in a while.

If you are planning to get a bus or go up or down LL for the next hour or so don't bother. It's closed off between pistachio and foxtons and traffic is going way back.

There was a gang, a loud scream, blood everywhere on a guy, two stabbings. One guy tried to run away and get on a bus. Another teenager tried to run but the cops jumped him.

What is ED coming too?:-S

I was on the roof when I took that photo! Pinned down on the slates as I made the ultimate sacrifice of holding on with one hand so I could take a photo, even though I was being bounced up and down by the full furry of the chopper blades.. Phew!! I don't even think that photo is on Sky News yet!! ;-)