Pair of drunks begging outside Londis this evening..

dv1

Anyone have the pleasure of being asked for cash by the male and female drunks outside Londis this evening - I watched them for a while and they were fairly intimidating to anyone who passed them by and even threatened one guy. They were fairly well dressed and quite young, but generally a pain in the a**e. They also worked their way up and down the outside tables of The Palmerston

No doubt someone will be on saying that they are just trying to scrape a living, but for me, they should have been moved on.

Discuss.

Thought I'd tag it on this thread rather creating another one... but same kinda thing

Just had to dash down Lordship Lane and there is a toddler helping a woman sell copies of the Big Issue.. the poor kid is tucked up in it's pushchair on the edge of the curb at the mercy of the road. I think that is a hell of a lot more shocking than aggressive beggars. I can just about understand the woman being outside Somerfield trying to make some money but surely a young child should not be exposed to this act.

matthew123 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thought I'd tag it on this thread rather creating

> another one... but same kinda thing

>

> Just had to dash down Lordship Lane and there is a

> toddler helping a woman sell copies of the Big

> Issue.. the poor kid is tucked up in it's

> pushchair on the edge of the curb at the mercy of

> the road. I think that is a hell of a lot more

> shocking than aggressive beggars. I can just about

> understand the woman being outside Somerfield

> trying to make some money but surely a young child

> should not be exposed to this act.

Was it a Bugaboo? It's the only pushchair suitable for the modern, urban, homeless environment?

Shocking that the Big Issue vendor doesn't cough up for some decent private childcare - what on earth is she thinking?!

Horsebox. I have always wanted a Bugaboo. I have always thought that it was missing from my life. So my wife is now pregnant. People ask me if I want a boy or a girl. I say all I wanted was a Bugaboo. Can't be cool in ED without one.