Anyone know Sarah Russell?

Sam

We keep getting post for Sarah Russell from Virgin Media. I've returned it and called Virgin a number of times but they still keep sending it...Anybody know Sarah Russell in the ED area? Long shot I know...

Thanks

Sam

sophiesofa Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Nope, sorry. But if anyone knows a Rebecca who

> lived on Lordship Lane and at one stage threw a

> Bradford and Bingley account book into a compost

> bin tell her I now know her account details and

> also what prescription medication she takes.

It's also possible that the account book and prescription were dumped there by a third party - possibly post handbag snatch and/or burglary. I was once reunited with the partial contents of a (stolen) handbag by a wonderful street cleaner in Kensington who found my (now mostly empty) purse and makeup/scarf in a piece of playground equipment...

In one of the most bizarre twists of fate ever, I was in an ex-tenants room one time (I work with the homeless), and found lots of stolen credit cards and ID. On closer inspection, these belonged to a girl I used to work with in a completely different organisation some 5 years previous! She recalled being "dipped" on the tube about a year prior!

How bizarre!

anyone know an Emma Wheeler, used to work at Winkworth on Lordship Lane?? I wish she would change her address! been in a flat for two months and she is still getting more post than me! I thinks she is running from bills

ClareC Wrote:

> I got a coupe of letter's from TFL about my "son"

> being caught fare dodging on the bus!!! I would

> have thought I would remember having

> son............

sorry about that

ClareC Wrote:

> I got a coupe of letter's from TFL about my "son"

> being caught fare dodging on the bus!!! I would

> have thought I would remember having

> son............

We got a similar letter for our "daughter" a while back. Unfortunately, she'd given her real name (or maybe they'd asked for proof of name at the time she was stopped) and a quick google revealed the house where she really lived. She'd basically changed bits of her real address around and come up with ours. Mr Siduhe and I debated readdressing the letter to her parents at her actually address, but decided that wasn't very sporting.