Any chance you saw my car hit on Crystal Palace Road?

Unfortunately my car was hit this evening as I was driving along Crystal Palace Road, by a car that drove through the junction of North Cross Road. It was right outside the pub on that corner at about 5.30pm. None of the guys sat outside the pub at the time would act as a witness (even though they watched it happen). If by any remote chance anyone else saw the Mondeo hit my white Fiat 500 (me female, two small kids in the back), and would kindly act as a witness to support the insurance claim, then please do PM me. Would be most grateful!

matthew123 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It's funny but that pub has never been suggested

> as a venue for EDF Drinks... I wondered why...

> question now answered

Because most attendees drive to the forum drinks and are particularly worried about their automobiles getting mash-up?

amirite?

E2A: I thought it had been suggested as a possible venue but the suggestion had been overruled?

On the subject of car insurance, it doesn't matter if you have witnesses or not. You'll make a claim, your no claims bonus will be affected, the insurance companies will work out the claim between themselves.

I think the helpful rhyming couplet of choice is, "it's a no claim bonus, not a no blame bonus."

The need for witnesses would apply if you were taking legal action against the other driver.

Charlie