Foxes in East Dulwich - Are they safe?

We have been getting nightly visits from Foxes.

No not Dr Fox or Samantha Fox but 4 legged brown furry friends who like to visit and have a good rummage

?.they also seem to come about the same time?130 in the morning..

Don?t know if they have taken the last train from London Bridge or something

Are they safe? We have 2 cats who I sometimes worry , they the foxes might want to pick a fight with?..

Foxes? Safe? Are they safe, you say? I'll tell you how bloody safe they are...

They come round here, driving bendy buses (badly), they're rude, arrogant, ride their bikes on the pavements, carry knives and attack wheelie bins, wear hoodies, pick the flowers on Peckham Rye, play their music 'til all hours, dress up as clowns, take seruptitious photos of our kids in the park without so much as a 'do you mind', won't accept cheques, park in the disabled spaces in Sainsburys, knock on your windows at night, try to scam you on Lordship Lane, have swine flu, and park their articulated lorries on yellow lines outside John Allans (after crashing into the roundabout).

I wouldn't be suprised if they're all asylum seekers who jump the queue for council housing, hold racist views, and only marry their own kind too.

And they all work for Foxtons.

Bastards, the lot of them!

And the way they witter on about their organic thisthatandtheothers while pushing their huge Foxyboo buggies around, just gets on my nerves.

Back on topic though they definitely do chase and kill cats from time to time.

Muley Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Foxes? Safe? Are they safe, you say? I'll tell you

> how bloody safe they are...

>

> They come round here, driving bendy buses (badly),

> they're rude, arrogant, ride their bikes on the

> pavements, carry knives and attack wheelie bins,

> wear hoodies, pick the flowers on Peckham Rye,

> play their music 'til all hours, dress up as

> clowns, take seruptitious photos of our kids in

> the park without so much as a 'do you mind', won't

> accept cheques, park in the disabled spaces in

> Sainsburys, knock on your windows at night, try to

> scam you on Lordship Lane, have swine flu, and

> park their articulated lorries on yellow lines

> outside John Allans (after crashing into the

> roundabout).

> I wouldn't be suprised if they're all asylum

> seekers who jump the queue for council housing,

> hold racist views, and only marry their own kind

> too.

>

> And they all work for Foxtons.

>

> Bastards, the lot of them!

Therefore if one was to recommend a lift on the fox hunting ban...the culling of all the above could be consider Genocide?

we have had foxes for years never bothered our cat, but twice in 6 weeks our cat has been attacked the fox even tried to get in the cat flap even tho i was banging on the window . Emergency vet bill has made me realise that it is not safe anymore to let her out at night. The vet even asked if we had had her immunised against rabies!

Asset Wrote:

> My cats are out with the foxes every night and

> have never come to any harm.

That's not to say that they wont. Just read suzisoo's post. But I really hope they wont.

Another thing that bothers me as that I used to live next door to a cat owner & her cat crying outside the door used to drive me nuts. I felt like taking the cat in as my own. Putting danger aside, Some cats just do not like to be kept outside all night.

As for Foxtons: Foxtons is a waste of space. I really wish they hadn't put that on Lordship Lane. A decent little supermarket would have been better. Something but not that.

thexwinglessxbird Wrote:

> Asset Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > My cats are out with the foxes every night and

> > have never come to any harm.

>

>

> That's not to say that they wont. Just read

> suzisoo's post. But I really hope they wont.

>

> Another thing that bothers me as that I used to

> live next door to a cat owner & her cat crying

> outside the door used to drive me nuts. I felt

> like taking the cat in as my own. Putting danger

> aside, Some cats just do not like to be kept

> outside all night.

>

> As for Foxtons: Foxtons is a waste of space. I

> really wish they hadn't put that on Lordship Lane.

> A decent little supermarket would have been

> better. Something but not that.

It's no accident we've got a Foxtons

Influx of moneyed City types looking to fire out a mewling hateful sprog sometime soon = you get a Foxtons

"mewling hateful sprog"

Lenk, you've opened my eyes and helped me to see the light. I'm gonna flog my sprogs on Ebay and buy you a drink in the Peckham Rye cafe Wednesday (post 6pm sprog-free) blues session.

You are a legend...

???? Wrote:

> lenk in playing the same dull old record loudly

> again and again and again shocker

I have 5 copies.

The reason we have a foxtons is that there are a bunch of people prepared to pay over-the-odds for an tiny Victorian semi near some kind of shop with a French name.

You don't get Foxtons in say, New Cross.