Tabby cat wreaking HAVOC on Crystal palace road!! S.O.S!

Hi everybody, I've never made a post before...so i'm a bit nervous.. I just wanted to suss out whether this INSANE tabby cat that lurks around the gardens of crystal palace road....(the end which crosses north cross and crawthew grove)...has an owner. The cat has serious issues, very violent (Hes put my cat in the vets TWICE) and very territorial. If anybody knows who this cat belongs to could they let me know...? Thanks....oh and ive talked to other cat owners that live near me and they feel the same displeasure.

We have the same problem, though Im in Ivydale Rd, there are many cats round here, but one terrorises all the other cats - mine has been raped 3 times by it and to top it off, he sprayed her - which meant me having to wash her - she is now terrified of going out - I bought a cat repellent for the garden - the silent sound type and now he stays away from my garden - but my cat can now not go out unless Im there! He also used to climb in through the window and eat her food.... I never thought I could hate a cat, but this one is a violent thug!! Are there asbos for cats???

I called the RSPCA and the council to be told that because he has a collar, they cannot do anything about it - they suggested I wrap a note round his collar to notify his owners to get him done (his balls are massive!), however, there is no chance of getting close to him to get the note around his neck (I'd rather ring it to be honest!) Only when they get rid of those balls will cats in the area live a happier life....

Any other suggestions welcomed!

im so sorry to hear about that cat abuse boomerang, I dont think its the same bully we are talking about. But a bully is a bully all the same! If I had my way, I would neuter the little bugger myself! >:D<. but we all know that would not be the right thing to do! Thanks for the tips regarding attaching a note to the collar though....i'll try my best to get near him, but i'd have to wear riot gear by the looks of him :(. wish me luck....:-$

Horsebox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is the cat occasionally disguised as a clown?

There we go AGAIN! Would someone PLEASE tell me what it is about the clown fettish on this Forum that I am clearly missing out on?. I REALLY wish to know!

I'm with you Lsdymuck. I think there was a thread about Clowns some months back, probably started as a joke and has been mentioned in all threads about local isues since! My guess is it's about our collective SE22 neurosis regarding certain issues and I would be delighted if other formites would enlighten us. Please.

annaj Wrote:

> Here we go....

>

> I'm fairly sure it started here and as far as I

> know the OP wasn't joking, so, yes, it pretty much

> is about the collective SE22 neurosis.

*wipes tear from eye* I miss penk

DeptfordDiva Wrote:

> Boomerang, by the sound of it your cat isn't

> neutered either, thats why he's hanging round your

> place - the best way for you to be rid of him is

> to neuter yours, no point in him visiting then.

I had a neutered male (he had been neutered since young) who was terrorised by a local tom. It was dreadful to see. The tom would chase my cat in from the back garden and up the stairs, then the tom would grab him and bite him. Eventually he disappeared. It was a very traumatic time. I sympathise.