Remember the Trams?

I'm curious to know if there's a map of the old tram routes in East Dulwich. I recently met somebody who once lived in the area as a child and said the tram used to run up Underhill Rd. If you look carefully at the road it appears that the road seems to wear out along the original path of the tram rails. I wonder too if a tram ran down Woodwarde Rd near the library since that road seems to have a similar pattern of potholes.

Ironic that in my hometown of Edinburgh, they spent millions pulling out the tram system after the last war to focus on new roads and buses and are now spending millions of tax payers money putting them back in again. The new ones look a bit different from the old Camberwell trams...see here

There was a tram switch-man's hut on Goose Green next to where the roundabout is now. He changed the points. May also have had some local responsibility for sorting out (tram) shoes caught in the conduits.

The Goose Green junction around the tram rails was built with oak blocks surfaced with tar/pitch.