Complaints about fusion swim school?

JDR

Hi

Just wondering if anyone else having problems with the swim school follwoing transfer over to Peckham. One childs class cancelled ie taken off timetable and others fully booked even though we had priority booking...

P***sed off ++

Am about to tear a strip of various levels of staff by email and wondered if ours is an isolated case or if more folk out there?

JDR

There are definetely more folk out there that share your anger/concern JDR. I started a thread recently about the incomptence of Fusion on many levels: customer service, cleanliness, facilities; pretty much everything. Seems like most ppl in area share these thoughts.

It really is inconceivable how a chain of health clubs can be so P**s poor and continue to get away with it. If we want to go to a health club,there isn't much else choice.

Let us know what they're excuse is. I was told last week it would take 'about a year and a half' to fix the pool at ED Fusion. A year and a half. Quite remarkable isn't it? I'm still boggled by it.

We decided not to transfer in the end because it was all so chaotic...they treated the ED teachers appallingly and I had to really push for my refund - only getting joy from a new member of staff - I wonder how disillusioned she is already? Unsurprisingly I got no apology from ED management for the hassle incurred trying to get my refund.

I have never known an organisation so poorly run.

I think it's worth CC any complaints to the council so that they are aware of the issues.

None of you know our tale, and I won't bore you with it. However, Fusion run most of Southwarks facilities. Southwark council are doing refurbs to try and improve accessability etc. They however, until this week were little aware of poor service... I have now started correcting this knowledge gap (may have got a bit excited - note to self, no complaint writing via email with red wine). I got excited and complained to several levels of managemnt, local councillors and to Tessa Jowell (my local MP). I've had good responses from the bosses, none from the middle managers. The people I've spoken to were appalled at the standards and are trying to engage people (bearing inmind she phoned me after 6pm on a fri and was on the phone for 45 mins, I'm feeling genuine good will). Can only suggest that others feed either to local councillors or Southwarks leisure managers. I suggested that they try a station manager corner for leisure facilities. Don't know if they will take it up though

JDR Wrote:

They

> however, until this week were little aware of poor

> service... I have now started correcting this

> knowledge gap (may have got a bit excited - note

> to self, no complaint writing via email with red

> wine). I got excited and complained to several

> levels of managemnt, local councillors and to

> Tessa Jowell (my local MP). I've had good

> responses from the bosses, none from the middle

> managers. The people I've spoken to were appalled

> at the standards and are trying to engage people

> (bearing inmind she phoned me after 6pm on a fri

> and was on the phone for 45 mins, I'm feeling

> genuine good will).

I wouldn't be so optimistic.. i did the same myself about a year ago, and after a flurry of phone calls, nothing further came of it.

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?5,164891,174663#msg-174663

I obtained a questionnaire from Fusion they were very keen to act on and circulated it on her,e even:

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?25,177461,177461#msg-177461