cpt

I really love the CPT. The fact that all the barladies are good looking is of course an added bonus.

Just don?t like the new (well not that new anymore) wallpaper though although I did figure out that the odd looking flowers on the wallpaper are probably caraway or cumin or maybe fennel.

Yay, CPT is great, my new pub of choice. Either bar, depending on my mood. And a mere short wobble from my house.

Though I can't quite put out of my mind the fact that once they had Adnams Broadside, and now they haven't :-S

Brendan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I really love the CPT. The fact that all the

> barladies are good looking is of course an added

> bonus.

>

> Just don?t like the new (well not that new

> anymore) wallpaper though although I did figure

> out that the odd looking flowers on the wallpaper

> are probably caraway or cumin or maybe fennel.

That is deep, blud. All horticultural an' all, innit.

Seriously, geezer if you ain't teaching as soon as. Human people if need be, then I'm gonna speak to my social worker, his team manager, her head of service, his assistant director and her divisional director until I get an answer.

Seen?

Hello! Yes to all the above. Although it's not quite my second home anymore, since Candice and Mari left, then my daughter was born. But I still usually get in there on a Friday evening for a few beers, and it is still easily my favourite drinking establishment in the world, and the new crop of staff are a good bunch!

I have heard from several sources that the Sunday afternoon BBQs at the CPT are well worth a try. All William Rose meats and reasonably priced too. What better than to listen to the clatter of Aussie wickets this Sunday, while eating one of Ross's burgers or hot dogs? Sounds good to me!!!! I think the BBQs start at twoish. Good luck England !!