Party in Crystal Palace Rd / Landells Road in at 5am (Aug. 16)

Did anyone NOT hear the party in Crystal Palace Rd / Landells Road that was still in full flight at 5am this morning?

If anyone knows exactly where it was I was wondering about hiring the Pipes and Drums of the Black Watch to serenade them outside their front door this afternoon.

I thought it was VERY loud, so must have been pretty close to me. Seems to be an annual thing, so birthday presumably. Went on a bit later than I remember it having done in previous years, and seemed a bit louder. Maybe someone's breached a significant decade?

We could hear it from our place on Barry Road, mainly just from our bedroom which overlooks the backgardens of Landells/Barry Road. Seemed to be in full swing when we got home from U2, but still managed to get to sleep later on although I kept getting woken every now and then by some lound lass, probably whenever she went out for a smoke or something. If it happened all the time I wouldn't be happy about it but a loud party once in a while is fair enough.

annaj Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Didn't know you were an "upper east side"-er

> Quids.

Anna, I'm not sure where the current boundaries are and know they are often in contention...sooooo

North of Northcross, east of LL, west of CPR, south of the road by the police station

indiepanda Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I heard it from crystal palace road a block south

> of the CPT.. not loud enough to wake me, but

> enough to irritate me when I was having trouble

> sleeping anyway

xxxxxxxx

Eh? You heard it in your sleep and found it irritating??