Light aircraft flying over East Dulwich

happyED

Google Earth.

Or could it be the Ordnance Survey? Don't know exactly when they last did London, but the latest map I have of the area said it was printed in 2007 but judging from the errors in some roads & areas of building the mapping could be 10 or more years old.

Gimme Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Was just about to post the same question.

> But also - does anyone know how to stop him?

Yeah, imagine a small airplane flying overhead in London. The noise must just be an intolerable intrusion in the tranquility and calm of our urban oasis. Bring back the soothing nature sounds of the helicopters, jumbo jets and emergency service vehicles.

You obviously weren't sitting directly under the buzzing drone of the plane passing directly overhead every 5 minutes while trying to read the Sunday papers in the garden. The jumbos are annoying but on Sunday they had started going elsewhere, affording the potential for a moments peace. Then this prat started his trips back and forth, back and forth. At least helicopters usually run out of fuel after 20 minutes chasing crims and burger off somewhere else. This guy was obviously refuelling in midair and had no crims to distract him from his flightpath over our garden.

Lets hope he's got what he needs around my house and has a route over your garden planned for next weekend Domitianus.

Domitianus Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Gimme Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Was just about to post the same question.

> > But also - does anyone know how to stop him?

>

> Yeah, imagine a small airplane flying overhead in

> London. The noise must just be an intolerable

> intrusion in the tranquility and calm of our urban

> oasis. Bring back the soothing nature sounds of

> the helicopters, jumbo jets and emergency service

> vehicles.