Easiest way to m25 south circular

Andyng

Does anyone know the easiest way to m25 south circular but avoiding clapham and tulse hill

My sat nav is taking me around every town in london.I am trying to get to Camberley, Surrey

by 9am monday morning.

I have tried this route and seem to be spending all my time trying to get out

of london.I have tried my tom tom and aa roadmaps but they always wanto take me to clapham

wandsworth etc

Can I get onto m25 from catford area.Any one familiar with this route?

Any help would be appreciated

I would head to Streatham via south circs crossing at the Tulse Hill square-about,

into Christchurch rd,

about half way up the hill turn left on Hillside rd

which cuts out a large busy corner then follow around the corner,

down to Streatham High rd, turn left and go

through Streatham and take the right fork to Mitcham lane A216.

Most of the traffic will go left here

Continue until the A217 London rd and turn left,

which takes you through Sutton

then pick up the M25 signs

turn right on M25 and

get off at M3 to Camberley.

Allow 1.5 hours.

It may take less time but traffic etc.

I always head down to streatham common via leigham park road and then turn right by the waterfront bar and then through to A23 that way. You can then head down Beddington lane and avoid the purley way.

At that time in the morining it should be a doddle

Hi,

I have done this journey many times as my friend flies out of Blackbushe Airport (Camberley). By far the easiest route is to go via East Dulwich road towards Brixton turn right onto the A23 towards the tube then left once you get to Brixton town hall. Continue to Clapham Common and follow the South Circular around until you get to the A3. If you plan your journey to leave at 06.30 you will be able to scoot down most of the bus lanes until your through the built up areas. Once on the A3 continue down to Guildford coming off at the A31 Junction (just after Guildford). Whilst on the A3 travel in the outside lane as a lot of traffic comes off at Guildford Uni exit area. Continue on the A31 and you will pick up the Camberley signs. This route will take under 1hr 30 mins and brings you out by Tesco's Marks and Spencers In Camberley.

A word of warning,they have mobile speed cameras on this route (A31))and are parked after the hills so that you do not see them until too late. Also if you are tempted to join the M25 from the A3 through to the M3 I would not advise it as Monday it crawls at about 5mph for that length.

And finally, if you are a tad to early there is a cafe on the A31 at Hogs back, it is clean and serves food quick.

Enjoy the journey.

Kind regards,

Libra Carr.