Lost pink mini micro scooter with snow white/birds sticker

suzza22

HELP! we've lost our little girls scooter in the Lordship lane area. It may have been on Northcross Road even as we headed up upland road etc. It was pink and in very good condition. It had a sticker, on the metal upright bit, of an old fashioned style Snow White (i think!) with two little birds. Has anyone found it? It was maybe even a month ago now, but our little girl is really upset. We'd be soooo grateful if someone has been looking after it for us and could contact us! Thanks.

Suzza x

Sorry to sound stupid, but what's a brace?

I don't think our scooter was stolen, we just accidentally left it behind when daughter no.1 went on the buggy board. I think if we get another one I'll write my telephone number on it. Is anyone out there selling one cheap, apparently mini micros are now ?50 in Soup Dragon!!!

Still no sign of it. Apologies if any of you see me staring strangely at your child's mini micro. Even if i did spot someone with ours, I don't know what i would do, what is the etiquette I wonder. Is the scooter still legally ours or does it belong to the person who now has it? mmmmmmm.

You can just imagine the scene can't you, two parents having a tug of war over this tiny pink scooter while two kids stand there crying. Anyway as I've asked on my other posting, if anyone does find it while the forum is on holiday, pleeeeease could you hand it in to Goodrich School, many thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Great news, we have found the scooter!!!!!!! 6 weeks later we stumbled across it in Just Williams toy shop. The lovely ladies there had put it out back for us for all that time, thank you to them soooooo much. Anyway they said they have another scooter that someone else has left behind so if you or anybody you know is on the hunt tell them to go there. They wont hand it out to anyone though, they will ask you to describe it first!