goose green round about damage

G

Hi all, does anyone know when the large section next to the EDT first fell apart or was damaged ?? as i have noticed that yet more bricks have fallen with the council slow to react again!

Considering the dangers i would have thought they would prioritize the repairs a bit higher on the agenda. i know the wall has been in a mess from the 3/7/09 and remained so for some time before they even cleared away the bricks.

I would really appreciate any info before or after this date. i.e how and when did it happen?

thanks

Yes it would be near enough impossible to perform the repair while keeping the roundabout operating in a near normal way within the current temporary traffic management guidelines. I would suspect it will be either 3-way lights or a night time road closure.

I heard the roundabout was protected by National Heritage, if so can they step in and do or demand Southwark do something. does anyone know how we can find out?

In Defense to CL Barber he has helped with local issues and He has put his neck on the line and faced the public or EDF on here.